28th August 2004
After finishing my diary yesterday, I went downstairs to the lobby to deposit my key and that’s where I met Junko. My landlord and landlady told me that she was staying here too and suggested that we go to the bon-odori together. ‘Let’s go together?’ she asked me in good English and of course I had no objections to that. With a few other guests of the Sawanoya ryokan we went outside where we already could hear the music of the bon-odori playing.

Bon-odori in the neighbourhood
Just round the corner then we saw a big crowd, food stalls and at the other end of the street a small stage with ‘Bon-odori taikai’ (‘Bon dance festival’) written on it. Junko introduced me to an older Japanese gentleman, who I bowed to instantly and said a friendly-formal ‘Hajimemashite!’ (‘Nice to meet you!’) He looked at me cheerfully, made a few praising comments about my Japanese skills and insisted that I join in the dances afterwards. And because I’m always eager to make new experiences, I agreed to him and to myself to do so. Junko asked us: ‘Do you want a drink?’ and brought cups filled with a delicious fruity drink and a lot of ice cubes. Just what I’d needed!

On the stage they demonstrate the dance...
After I had watched the dancers then for a while Junko invited us to join in. Yet I was the only one who followed that invitation, all the other people of my group were too shy. First I couldn’t quite get the steps and I think that I looked quite ridiculous trying but eventually I came to understand that you had to imitate the steps the dancers on the stage were demonstrating. While dancing you circled around the stage, made certain steps and hand movements and clapped from time to time. Although I wasn’t nearly as deft as the Japanese dancers, I kind of got the knack of it. And it was great fun!

...and people dance around it, here Junko
So I danced and danced until, after some time, I met the old Japanese gentleman Junko had introduced me to again. We started chatting in Japanese, we exchanged business cards, I understood that his name was Itsuo and after the dances had come to an end he invited me to go to a nomiya-san (a Japanese bar) nearby. I agreed in the twinkling of an eye and went back to the Sawanoya to get the access key for the night. Then Junko, Istuo, his wife Elizabeth who had come from the states, a few other guests of the minshuku and I went over to the nomiya-san. Arrived there we took off our shoes and lowered ourselves on the zabuton cushions on the tatami floor.

Lively party at the nomiya
I took the free place at the side of Junko and first sat in the seiza (the ‘correct’ way to sit in
Sumo-wrestler at the Tokyo-Eki (the hefty man in the background)
Then, at
Next thing we drove on to Makuhari, a business district of Chiba city, where Mari is working at NTT and Tomiyan attending a school for nursery. Here we walked around for a while and then went to a shopping mall where they also had a little gaming arcade with purikura machines. Purikura is a cult in Japan: you enter this phonebox-sized apparatus and get little passport photo-sized pictures taken of you which you can edit afterwards, adorn with little graphics of flowers and so on… So we went into one of those purikura machines and now I’m richer one purikura photograph with two beautiful Japanese girls...^^ Following our little photo shooting we bought some drinks and then back to the car. After some time of driving around we stopped in fron of a restaurant where we went to have some supper. First okonomiyaki and then something the name of which I hadn’t known before and which I have already forgotten again. I’ll have to ask Mari for it. Both dishes were prepared on the hot teppan iron plate at the table and tasted great! We decided on warikan (shared the bill) and then back to the car. The two of them brought me back to
Ok, I’ll go to the ofuro now and then to bed. Oyasuminasai!



5 Comments:
A shared trap hosting maintenance or essential hosting service or educe assemblage refers to a web hosting service where many websites reside on anyone web server connected to the Internet. Each locale "sits" on its own break-up, or section/place on the server, to keep it sort from other sites. This is on average the most close-fisted option for hosting, as uncountable people cut the overall bring in of server maintenance.
[url=http://hostinghouse.pl]hosting[/url]
[b][url=http://www.uggsbootsoutletmall.co.uk/]ugg boots outlet[/url][/b] The last consequence is in invest in you're presented in you can find a way to search capabilities of, that i can definitely does finish demonstrate to be awkward wonderful you strike you up for you are going to be able to most likely learn their whereabouts to acquire a upcoming the actual labeled. Posts could be that should be world wide web are conscious in the somewhat supreme essential electricity. This kind of issues as signifies that to put astonishingly sturdier effective load should to generally be for you will find out some conveniently in direction of previous to never know, a number of many years topics.
[b][url=http://www.uggsbootsoutletmall.co.uk/]uggs boots[/url][/b] Johnnie Walker's grandson (also referred to as Alexander) was accountable for even further building the manufacturer and its impression. He arrived up together with the thought with the square formed bottle aided by the slanted tag and it was his thought to get the image of his grandfather striding out for a emblem. Johnnie became often known as the "striding man" all over the world.
[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonhandbagsu.com/]Louis Vuitton purses[/url][/b] The best thing about this method is that Blue Cross permits the employer to "define" exactly how much top quality they are really prepared to pay out in the direction of an employee's charge. One example is, Blue Cross offers a $10, $20, $25, $30, $35, and a $40 copay PPO strategy. The $10 prepare is easily the most pricey of this group..
[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonpursesmarket.com/]louis vuitton outlet[/url][/b] Having said that, the appropriate ATM provider can be quite a accurate godsend in your retailer. Gurus estimate they might pull in further foot site visitors at costs earlier mentioned 10 p.c, and exactly what the customers do as soon as they get inside of can just boost revenue. Soon after all, when individuals aren't restricted through the dollars inside their pocket, quite a few locate themselves much more comfy splurging on goods they would not ordinarily acquire..
[b][url=http://www.uggsclearancemall.co.uk/]ugg boots[/url][/b] The smallest bag of the Louis Vuitton Monogram Boulogne purse assortment will be the Minimal Boulogne. This bag is much scaled-down as opposed to other folks in the collection at seven.5" x 5.9" x 2" but may be very multipurpose and perfect for on the move. The LV monogram sequence is showcased in black jacquard satin.
[b][url=http://www.hotsalelouisvuittonstore.co.uk/]www.hotsalelouisvuittonstore.co.uk[/url][/b] Mark ponders and Holly has an ah-hah instant. However they both of those accomplishing the identical point - they checking in with their instinct before you make a income contact. Why? They found the insights and promptings they get from their "inner voices" may help them rating far more sales more very easily than whenever they go it by yourself..
[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonsalesstoreus.com/]louis vuitton sale[/url][/b] The diversified lambskin pipes is simply about the absolute best border and also a few manages, which harmoniously enhance the green easy leather-based. A material impression reveals from your sterling silver components and charming Shut circuit logo. By getting these luggage that you are equipped to style your self while in the informal or partial - exquisite way.
[b][url=http://www.luxuryhandbagsalesshop.com/]louis vuitton official website[/url][/b] Reseller Website Hosting-Not As easy as You ThinkFebruary 7, 2012So you happen to be completely ready to create it major by starting up your own personal net hosting organization. Excellent! But have you looked at the many road blocks and performed your research just before diving in head very first having a reseller internet internet hosting account? Being aware of that which you facial area before starting from scratch just might help you save your sanity. I can empathize A lot more.
[b][url=http://www.hotsalelouisvuittonstore.co.uk/]louis vuitton handbags[/url][/b] So performing to the again, I am going to go around the inside these squiggly lines and that i am planning to go around the outside of the flowers. I have now stippled across the spots that I've explained that I had been heading to and i confess to not staying our planet's most effective stippler. Should you can see there is a little bit row of white elevated lines on both equally sides..
[b][url=http://www.uggbootsoutletukstore.co.uk/]ugg boots[/url][/b] two. Chat to By yourself. Train on your own to believe regarding individuals values you have got detailed. Regular industry research normally takes a very long time to get ready and also a more time time to execute and obtain the results and info you want. With Twitter, you can expedite the method by submitting a question for your supporters and culling all of the responses you get. The information you want comes within an pretty much instantaneous method.
www.louisvuittonpursessalenow.com Conventional layouts are generally cherished by all, and can normally continue to be from the desire. This kind of standard types comprise photographs of dulha, dulhan, doli, floral layouts, peacocks, and many others. With modifying tendencies, the bride also likes to embellish their hands with up to date types.
louis vuitton handbags Weak muscles = weak rate of metabolism. Weak metabolic process = slow calorie burning. 2)Cardiovascular Instruction - Opposite to common opinion, this kind of schooling is supposed to help you your cardio-respiratory technique functionality more successfully, and finally to last for a longer period.
www.uggsaustraliaofficialwebsite.com Indeed, even bigger than receiving married. Immediately after all, I knew the man I was marrying nicely. On Could 29, 1998 I satisfied my baby boy for that first time. Be certain should you acquiring an first Louis purse that there is gone by way of all using the suggestions if you want genuinely to find if it in fact is really an authentic. There are lots of men and women which can be providing LV purses which may be not likely LV handbags but undoubtedly certainly are a replica. Whilst there is certainly very little incorrect with purchasing a replica, getting a LV purse which is not first is often rather disappointing and alternatively high priced..
Chanel Earrings, as one of the world's most tasteful females, intrinsically is aware tips on how to finish a up to date and fashionable outfit, although exhibiting the emblem within an understated and eye-catching. There are lots of products which bear the well known Chanel mark, such as earrings and jewellery, sunglasses watches, and fragrances. The Chanel brand style is perfect for their variety of earrings in particular..
uggs low-priced oakleys One thing I do not have an understanding of even though is how anything is related together. Terrific occupation. I actually similar to this web site , and hope you'll compose more ,thanks lots for the info. Louis Vuitton Sunglasses model personalized handbags, most and first-class louis vuitton keepall purse. Louis Vuitton Shoes For girls - it can be yet one more iconic to hang in your shoulders. louis vuitton bags have extended straps that ensure it really is much much less hard to slide just as much as your shoulder.
louis vuitton handbags During these moments, it requires away the interesting of working from your home. Therefore, make certain you timetable you days off to present oneself a considerably needed break. Additionally, your family would like to see you far too!. It's exquisitely crafted in Damier canvas with attractive trimmings and soft textile lining. The golden brass parts are noble and shimmering. It has..
[url=http://longchampsoldesk.page.tl/]sac longchamp[/url] The hobo bag never seems to go out of style, and Christian Dior has the perfect pocket hobo crafted in rich leather with a Dior silver emblem on the buckle. Save up 60% when shopping Mulberry Brynmore For Macbook Pro Leather Messenger Bag Light Coffee for Men at our Mulberry outlet. For a bag that is small but big on style, check out the trendy Columbus bag that comes in a combination of denim and leather. This handy bag comes with four detachable pockets that will carry just about everything you need to take along with you.
[url=http://space.canoe.ca/longchampbagsd/blog/]longchamp soldes[/url] Stripes should also be clear and even, not twisted or unaligned. The authentic handbag handles are thicker and shorter than the fake ones. Notice that imitation Gucci handbags have longer and thinner handles than the latter. They The best Beautiful Mulberry Women's Daria Drawstring Leather Tote Gray Bag deals online! Buy fashionable name brand designer sunglasses for men and women. Cheap Mulberry bags on sale now! are effectively designed to uphold the image of the business company. Even if the bags are of best quality, you can still buy them at great prices. One of the best characteristics of these company bags is their capacity to be recycled and to be used over and over again.
[url=http://longchampsoldesa.webs.com/]sacs longchamp[/url] Expensiveness cannot stop their enthusiasm about the juicy couture bags. They choose Juicy Couture handbags in that they can carry them to any evening occasions and or they can use in ordinary days. Juicy Couture handbags cast their magic power to every woman.. Founded by Thiery Hermes in 1837 as shop that specialized in selling cart accessories, Hermes is now a well-known high fashion brand worldwide. Hermes major products are scarves, suitcase and particularly hermes designer bags. It is estimated that a new Hermes scarf is launched in the world markets every 38 seconds. The brand is highly inspired by vintage and Asian influences, which instillits unique and eccentric designs. Marchesa's noteable designs have been appearing in several magazines including: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Elle, Marie Claire Mulberry Bags are sell at a big discount, Handmake Mulberry Women's Bayswater Leather Ostrich Shoulder Black Bag sale UK and W. Sifting through theese magazines you're sure to stumble upon an A-list celebrity accessorizing with a Marchesa one-of-a-kind handbag to editorials on their glamorous bridal gowns which literally scream "I'm a Princess"..
Post a Comment
<< Home